03 February 2008

A needle felted dog, and a real one


When I saw this book I immediately knew what to answer when Magnus' mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Needle felted dogs, that must be the perfect craft project for me ;-) The more so since it was a miniature schnauzer on the front side, just like my little Ia. But before making a schnauzer I tried making a dog of no specific breed, just to try. This is how it turned out.

And then ... my little Ia died. She was almost 15 years old, but it's still very sad. It's a week ago now.

ia summer 2006

3 comments:

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

BIG HUGS DARLING FRIEND!!!!!!

xoxoxoxox

Maria said...

Jättefin nålfiltad! Har inte testat den tekniken ännu...

iHanna said...

Beklagar sorgen! Den nålfiltade hunden är jättesöt, hoppas du kan göra ett proträtt av Ia också snart!

kram!